- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 1 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon filet
Makes 4 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low. Stir in the lemon juice, capers, and lemon-pepper seasoning and cook for 5 minutes. Add the sour cream and cook for 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon and the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the fish is just opaque. Serve with the sauce.
WW POINTS VALUE: 9 pts
Note: This recipe appears in the South Beach Diet Cookbook. This meal is a great way to kick-start your healthy lifestyle. The combination of lemon and sour cream mixed in with capers that's topped on top of salmon is so deliciously simple. It's very quick and simple and you can fix this dinner any night of the week.